Stop. Think about it.

I jotted this down a while ago and lemme tell you. I'm about to solve so many relationship problems. Whenever you are fighting all parties (One time I was watching Taxi Cab Confessionals and there were 3 people all in a relationship with each other so that stuff happens) need to stop for two seconds and ask yourself one question.

 Am I making any damn sense?



If the answer is no, reevaluate your approach to the situation. You can even do a simple test:
Relate the fight to someone else and if you catch yourself "slightly" changing details to make your side come off in a better light, you probably ain't making no damn sense and you should go apologize.

Not gonna front. I do it.
Don't front. You do it.
Let's work together for a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment